Collectively, we all face countless decisions each year in choosing how to treat over 600 billion PET bottles After use. Today, less than half of these bottles are collected and re-processed, with the rest eting up in landfills or inefficient incinerators. Our patented environment friendly chemical re-processing of these bottles is inherently superior to conventional mechanical reprocessing for these postconsumer PET bottles.
Thus, we are offering a better choice for improving the environment and promoting a more sustainable planet.
- Reduced petrochemical dependence – Recycling 1 ton of PET waste saves 3.8 barrels of oil.
- Energy Conservation – Our process consumes less energy than conventional polyester manufacturing
- Reduced Water consumption – Our process results in ZERO discharge of liquid effluents.
- Reduced landfill – Recycling 1 ton of post-consumer PET bottles saves 5.6 cubic meters of landfill.
- Reduced Carbon Footprints – Comparable CO2 emissions are notably lower in comparison to peer companies.