Growing concerns about sustainability have increased interest in the use of recycled material.
With over 600 billion PET bottles disposed annually, only 47% are collected and the rest end up in landfills or are incinerated for their calorific values.
Globally the accessibility of recycled products is far too limited; and our aim is to change that.
Polygenta converts the cheapest available PET waste INTO a premium quality feedstock for a growing USD 100 billion dollar PET market.
We are focused on finding innovative solutions to become the lowest cost producer of environment friendly sustainable products in the world. We are a cost competitive company with a world class technology.
By choosing to purchase only recycled products, we preserve the earth’s natural resources for future generations.
Considering some of the most important factors like:
• Minimum utilization of vital resources like energy and water
• Considerable reduction of the usage of natural resources
• Maximum elimination of the utilized toxic and harmful chemical used in the textile production chain
• Minimise Co2 reduction (carbon footprints) to stop the emission of Green House Gases (GHG’s)
• Maintain health and safety standards for the people involved
• Ensuring consumer safety and satisfaction
• Last but not the least, by enduring to various sustainability guidelines
With Polygenta’s Sustainable business model, we render to the feedstock securitization that constitute a significant role in the following three different ways:
– Purchasing post consumed PET bottles from waste management companies and collectors.
-Working with the waste management companies to divert PET bottles from main waste streams in large metropolitan cities. These main waste streams usually end up in landfills or are incinerated at a cost to the waste management companies.
-Partnering with existing recyclers who already have access to the feedstock channels, and offer them a superior solution to treat all types of post-consumer PET bottles combined with superior economical performances.